Best Bikini

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Courteney Cox In A Bikini

Courteney Cox In A Bikini Courteney Cox In A Bikini Courteney Cox In A Bikini
Courteney Cox In A Bikini Courteney Cox In A Bikini
Courteney Cox In A Bikini Courteney Cox In A Bikini
You got to give it to Courteney Cox. She’s 41 and her body ain’t that bad. Obviously, it’s far from perfect but after having a kid, I’ll cut her some slack. I was debating whether or not to post these pics because she’s really not much of a celebrity anymore. It still amazes me the success she had with “Friends”. That was the most overrated show in television history. Personally, I think it was the second worst show of all time after “The Desperate Housewives” because the jokes were terrible, the writing was amateurish and the actors were boring. I’m just glad it’s over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Blogger